Toronto is big on food. With over 7,000 restaurants, it's hard to not find what you're looking for. Even though we don't have much "Canadian" food to offer, we've got some of the best international cuisine from Thailand to Jamaica, and Spain to Ethiopia. Here are some of our favourites and a few guest recommendations!
Good places nearby:
- Rasta Pasta - Jamaican/ Italian cuisine - 61 Kensington Avenue
- Seven Lives - tacos y mariscos - 69 Kensington Avenue
- Dirty Bird - chicken and waffles - 79 Kensington Avenue
- Pho Hung - Vietnames cuisine - 350 Spadina Avenue
- Saigon Lotus - vegan/vegetarian Vietnamese cuisine - 6 St. Andrew Street
- Magical Taste of China - Northwestern Chinese cuisine - 405 Dundas Street West
- House of Gourmet - Hong Kong style cuisine - 484 Dundas Street West
- Kinton Ramen - "the ultimate Japanese ramen experience" - 402 Queen Street West
- Pai - Thai cuisine - 18 Duncan Street Toronto
- Gusto 101 - fresh Italian pasta -
- Doomie's - vegan burgers and waffles
- Egg Bae - eggy breakfasts - 189 Augusta Avenue
- The Three Brewers - pub
Craving something specific? Ask us about other options not on our lists. Or feel free to make a suggestion if you have another great find in mind! Let us know!